Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have little doubt that were he to try and emulate his Haringey performances for us then referees would be ripping off their pockets to get out a yellow card. Same for Walker!
Agreed with that although personally I don't believe Rose, or Walker for that matter is what we need now (I think we need slightly more defensively strong players in the back line). I do believe that he would be an upgrade to our current back line. Although I think we have some potential future starters out on loan now who could fill in the wing backs as early as next season.

They'd be better than what we've got currently. But Saturday showed that perhaps they're not all that.
Sane and Sterling were ripping them all game.
They were torn to shreds by Monaco.

Whilst they are very athletic I don't think they have the required football intelligence for Pep.
If either, I'd gamble on Rose. But don't think he's up to it.

Rose and walker would be great upgrade on anything the club has at the moment

Going to play devil's advocate here but... would we even be able to convince them to come to City?

I think they would. Money talks, and no one is more willing to listen than footballers and their agents. We can double what Spurs pay, plus we have the Pep factor, so many top players seem to want to play for him. And although Spurs are doing well this season, longer term the future is blue and I think most players know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.