Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle walker ? I'd sooner rub shit in my own eyeballs before I'd watch him in a city shirt

Don't buy either unless for under 25m each. It never ever ever ever ever ever works out when we pay big for English players. Moss be summit in der DNA innit.

I'd like them both but the cost will be ridiculous as ever. Will we ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever learn?

#Ever!

(Please don't mention Sterling - I've still got some hope for him. And pretty please don't mention Stones for the love of all things good in this world.)

Good players, both would be an improvement BUT! They are also very physical players who get away with murder at Spuds, we would only see them play every other month due to suspensions.

Never rated Walker. His positional awareness is non-existent; he's constantly relyingh on his pace to get him out of trouble. And that will eventually start to fade. He really needs to learn to read the game better.

Don't want Walker, as someone said 'always relies on his pace to get him out of trouble' but Danny Rose has massively improved in the last 18 months, would definitely take him. Not a chance Levy sells though, he'd want £50m+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.