Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why you think I said Mbappe scoring goals doesn't matter but perhaps if Walker does one game in the league for 90 mins next season, people will say his game has dropped off as well, also based on not seeing him, as neither of us have seen Kelechi. Nobody has. He doesn't play.

"Nobody is interested in Mbappe simply because he scores goals"

I say Kelechi's form has dropped off and you proceed to list his goals per minute ratio as some kind of justification that his form hasn't dropped.

Have you ever considered that he hasn't completed 90 minutes because he's been in bad form?

Aguero was suspended for 7 games and Iheanacho barely started any of those, despite being our only natural centre forward.

I put that down to his performances when he was given a chance being sub-standard, rather than some kind of personal vendetta Guardiola has for him / all young players as you seem to be suggesting.

Kelechi's got a big future in the game, but he needs to go and make mistakes, learn from them and rediscover his form. Unfortunately, it's too high pressure a season at City at the moment, a loan to a mid table club would be ideal for him.

"Nobody is interested in Mbappe simply because he scores goals"

I say Kelechi's form has dropped off and you proceed to list his goals per minute ratio as some kind of justification that his form hasn't dropped.

Have you ever considered that he hasn't completed 90 minutes because he's been in bad form?

Aguero was suspended for 7 games and Iheanacho barely started any of those, despite being our only natural centre forward.

I put that down to his performances when he was given a chance being sub-standard, rather than some kind of personal vendetta Guardiola has for him / all young players as you seem to be suggesting.

Kelechi's got a big future in the game, but he needs to go and make mistakes, learn from them and rediscover his form. Unfortunately, it's too high pressure a season at City at the moment, a loan to a mid table club would be ideal for him.

Oh vendetta now, & also I said Mbappe doesn't have to score goals.

How the fuck can he only complete 90 mins 'because he's in bad form?' how the fuck can anyone be in any fucking form, if they don't play, & how the fuck can someone be 2nd top of the Premier League goals/assists chart in the few minutes they do play & be in bad form whilst doing it, for fucks sake ?

Actually don't bother.

As for quoting me saying people are not intersted in Mbappe SIMPLY because he scores goalsin France, & twisting it to mean I said his goals are irrelevant, that'll do for me, i'm off.

Walker thread.

Oh vendetta now, & also I said Mbappe doesn't have to score goals.

How the fuck can he only complete 90 mins 'because he's in bad form?' how the fuck can anyone be in any fucking form, if they don't play, & how the fuck can someone be 2nd top of the Premier League goals/assists chart in the few minutes they do play & be in bad form whilst doing it, for fucks sake ?

Actually don't bother.

As for quoting me saying people are not intersted in Mbappe SIMPLY because he scores goalsin France, & twisting it to mean I said his goals are irrelevant, that'll do for me, i'm off.

Walker thread.

Ta-ra

It's a good point. Pep hopefully has learnt many lessons this season and will address weaknesses this summer. I'm thinking, height, energy & pace predominantly.

My only real concern with Walker is whether he has the close control to play out of the back like Pep sides want to do. All his other attributes I'm very happy with.

I don't think Walker's close control is a problem, if anything I'd say it is positioning on the pitch and his body position when receiving the ball. Pep is very different from any other manager in that respect so it's whether Walker has the intelligence to do what Pep asks.

After the numerous times Walker has disrepected us over the years I don't want him.
And Rose also kicked Sterling all over in one of the games this season.
We need to.look abroad.

After the numerous times Walker has disrepected us over the years I don't want him.
We need to.look abroad.

Rose is doing his job
You can't hold it against someone
He is paid by spurs

We need to.look abroad.
At some point we need to buy homegrown players. I think he'll be a huge upgrade at right back/wing back. I'd ignore the last few games at Spurs, he clearly had his mind elsewhere.

At some point we need to buy homegrown players. I think he'll be a huge upgrade at right back/wing back. I'd ignore the last few games at Spurs, he clearly had his mind elsewhere.
I think so too. Quick, aggressive. Good going forward. I think he is the best right back in the Premiership and he made the PFA team of the year at right back so the players think likewise. When you consider that we have tried Sagna, Zabaleta, Navas and Fernandinho at right back, it's surprising anyone would argue about this potential signing. It would be a big upgrade. Must be a major priority of this transfer window

Quality singing pace and assists however I would just love us to wrap up 2 or 3 early signings to send out a strong message , maybe a big reveal in the first week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.