Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker is very fit and can run fast all game long but is a bit of a headless chicken and not a great footballer - Clichy with a right foot. I wouldn't bother spending an inflated fee when Sagna is just as good. Rose is much better though - just as quick and much calmer and cleverer on the ball. Rose is worth a punt but not Walker.

Would the spuds really let Walker leave to a rival though?
I understand from a good source that Kieran Trippier's wife is unhappy living in London and is pushing him to move back north. So with Walker and Trippier leaving that would leave them with no right back unless they already have someone lined up.
Not that I'm saying we should go for Trippier by the way, although...............

Walker is very fit and can run fast all game long but is a bit of a headless chicken and not a great footballer - Clichy with a right foot. I wouldn't bother spending an inflated fee when Sagna is just as good. Rose is much better though - just as quick and much calmer and cleverer on the ball. Rose is worth a punt but not Walker.

Sums them both up for me...mates a ST at spuds and would have Trippier over Walker (personally i'd have neither)...and is only slightly more bothered about Rose.

walker.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.