Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion (hopefully this staves off all the holier than thou 'rather lose than be a twat' types on here), what we need more of is players who are twats. We're too soft and too nice and too easily bullied, not to mention given shitty decisions by refs intimidated by louder twats on opposing teams.

We need some steel and aggression and an absolute refusal to take shit. As well as being twats, they need talent, and both Walker and Rose are talented twats, as is Dele Alli, and to a lesser extent (in talent, not twattishness) Jack Wilshere.

There's nothing worse than being a soft arse and letting yourself get bullied on the pitch. All that matters to me is that City win as many games as possible, and as many trophies as possible. Whether we achieve that morally or otherwise I genuinely don't give a shit. Just win.
totally agree with this but on these 2 players it would take a huge portion of our budget on players at or past there best walker looks like he is carrying an injury this season and rose is playing overly physical as his manager pocho's style if he was to come here he would adjust and become soft and ordinary
for me its a definite no we should buy young quality and develop them into world class, not not players at their peak only to see us fail

Both of them are brilliant and the best LB and RB in the league imo. At least in Pochettinos system. Rose would be a perfect fit for us I feel.

These two would be great here, pace , energy,power . All the things that our full backs haven't got. They even have quality,
As far as someone said buy for the future. These guys are only 26 or 27 , that's a great age a good 5 years . Any way let's dream on , they will never sell them both to us not even one of them.

He's better than what we have but i'd rather got the right long term solution than just get somebody because their better than what we currently have.

There the best full backs in the league, along with Azpilicueta. At great ages too. How you wouldn't want them especially considering what we have is bizarre for me. And they suit Peps style. Who would you suggest?

Wow......appreciate it's a game of opinions, but no way are they better than rose and walker right now or in the future. although if we're talking achievable targets both are good players who would improve us and Bellerin may go onto Rose/Walkers level in time. Watch them closely on Saturday. There streets ahead of the rest in this league for me. I have a natural dislike for Spurs like the rest, but those 2 I'd take tomorrow. Along with their centre halfs and goal keeper.

Wow......appreciate it's a game of opinions, but no way are they better than rose and walker right now or in the future. although if we're talking achievable targets both are good players who would improve us and Bellerin may go onto Rose/Walkers level in time. Watch them closely on Saturday. There streets ahead of the rest in this league for me. I have a natural dislike for Spurs like the rest, but those 2 I'd take tomorrow. Along with their centre halfs and goal keeper.
That's pay for their new stadium like we did for arsenal

What an utterly pointless thread. If we ever sign either of them then I will literally bear my rear end on the town hall steps and you can hold me to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.