Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker is 50/50 to me. He comes across as a headless chicken who relies purely on his physical attributes. Pep likes intelligent players and I don't think Walker is that player. Delph is equally good physically but Pep didn't try him at LB. Technically Walker is OK but nothing special if you compare him with the likes of D. Alves or Carvajal. I would take him for 15-20 millions but if it's gonna be 30-40... 40 mil for a fu***ng right back. We paid 37.5 for Sergio and he's a striker.

I foresee Pep calling Walker over about 5 times a game to yell instructions at him cos he is thick as shite.

Maybe walker will be announced first? Our best itk's say it's done so why not get the ball rolling? We have announced 4 players out today and 5 in total including zabba? That's our two main right backs and one of the back ups in navas? Seems logical that walker might be first in?

Maybe walker will be announced first? Our best itk's say it's done so why not get the ball rolling? We have announced 4 players out today and 5 in total including zabba? That's our two main right backs and one of the back ups in navas? Seems logical that walker might be first in?

Can we announce Walker until the window opens? Also, City don't tend to actually announce deals regarding fees until it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.