Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Pep was looking for defenders who could overlap and put a good, accurate cross into the box?

If that's the case, I'm not sure Walker is the answer. Clichy had a 27% crossing accuracy last season, compared to Walker at 14%.

Hasn't Wanker oops Walker got form for slagging our club off numerous times ?

He is the perfect example of a modern day footballer, an absolute utter arrogant cock, I hope he isn't signing for us and certainly not at 30m+

I thought Pep was looking for defenders who could overlap and put a good, accurate cross into the box?

If that's the case, I'm not sure Walker is the answer. Clichy had a 27% crossing accuracy last season, compared to Walker at 14%.
Clichy created 0,6 chances every 90 mins. Walker created 1.3 chances. I know what I would prefer.

Seems Spurs rate Trippier higher and are quite happy to see Walker leave for a big fee. Question marks over whether Rose will fully recover from his serious injury.

Seems Spurs rate Trippier higher and are quite happy to see Walker leave for a big fee. Question marks over whether Rose will fully recover from his serious injury.
Of course they do. Just like they would rate Davies over Rose if it was Rose who was signing for City. Or Erikson is suddenly miles better than Deli Alli if Alli was signing for City etc etc. They are deluded fools who can't understand why one of their golden boys realises he has a million times better chance at filling his trophy cabinet with a team who has finished behind them for the last 2 seasons. They have missed their chance for a major trophy by not winning it in the last two years, that ship has now long sailed. They have to pay for that shite stadium they are knocking up which will take them over 10 years to pay off. Enjoy plodding around like your neighbours have done for the past 10 years you idiotic clowns.

Yes he did,Bravo needs a bit of slack,he's had a shocker agreed,but so has Hart at Torino,imo.
Fuck knows what's happened to Nolito.
I could also turn it and say'did he sign Sane,Gundogan and Jesus'?
So basically sometimes Pep buys a dud sometimes he buys good players. Like everyone he isn't exactly nailing it each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.