Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Spurs rate Trippier higher and are quite happy to see Walker leave for a big fee. Question marks over whether Rose will fully recover from his serious injury.

I'm not convinced with walker's football intelligence. I remember the season he scored a wonder goal and everyone was wanking over him. but the rest of the time he was making poor decisions despite being in good positions. Especially in a game when they were losing by a single goal in the last ten minutes he made atrocious decision one after another. Does not strike me as a Pep player although I have to admit his pace and physical attributes are top notch for a full back.

Walker is very fit and can run fast all game long but is a bit of a headless chicken and not a great footballer - Clichy with a right foot. I wouldn't bother spending an inflated fee when Sagna is just as good. Rose is much better though - just as quick and much calmer and cleverer on the ball. Rose is worth a punt but not Walker.
Agree with all this.

And spurs are happy to let him go? To a PL rival no less. Seems like he isn't indispensable as a top RB should be.

I think Pochettino likes a proper tight-knit group, so the minute you have doubts about moving on he will do just that.

Trippier is only in the team at the moment because apparently the rumour I read is that Walker spoke with Pochettino before the cup final and said he wanted to leave, and ever since, Pochettino has had him second in command at right back.

Spurs don't want to lose him. Why would they when he has been the outstanding right back in the division for the past 2 seasons? However you get the feeling he feels he can play at a club as good if not better than Spurs and earn a bigger wage. He is what? 27 now? Time for that big move.

Walker dissed us a few seasons ago and is a t***. No from me and I don't want Rose either.

Manchester City have been linked with a move for Tottenham full-back Kyle Walker - and the England star's latest Instagram post suggests he could be on his way.

Reports earlier this week stated City were confident of landing the right-back with Pep Guardiola keen to strengthen his defence next season.

Chelsea and Bayern Munich are also said to be interested in the 26-year-old but City could offer an attactive option as he is said to want to return to the north.

Walker spent the closing weeks of the season on the bench with former City man Kieran Trippier making the Spurs right-back spot his own.

And the defender's latest social media post suggests he could be at a new club next season.

Walker posted on his page a nine-picture collage spelling out 'thank you' along with the caption: "A huge thank you to all the [Spurs] fans at home and around the world for their incredible support this season!"

Ha ha ha walker isn't a good footballer and is a wanker.

He's the best full back in the league and doesn't matter if he's a wanker as long as he puts a shift in and plays well for 90 mins.

We've all slagged things off then done it or gone there, I say to anyone who listens McDonald's is disgusting but still have a odd mcmuffin here all there.

It's human nature.

You can be a wanker all you want as long as you do your job and do it well is all that counts.

I have people who have worked for me who are wanker but they were still great at doing their jobs all that matters in the end.

well I think walker is quality and he obviously wants the move and has been upfront enough to tell spurs! hope we get him in asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.