Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone sign Rose? ....sounds like he might want a change?

Putting the transfer rumours aside, it's very rare that you listen to a footballer speak about... well, any subject, really, so thoughtfully and intelligently. Rose sounds like a bright man with options away from football, if needed. It's refreshing.

I'd take Rose but Walker screams of a purchase to tick the "English/Homegrown" checkbox. Particularly having released Clichy and presumably Hart not being here - though I've just thought - releasing Willy... is that admitting he was wrong with Hart and giving him the chance to challenge Willy? I doubt it but it'd be a pleasant surprise.

Don't see any obvious experienced 'keepers to buy that would do better than Hart.

Would anyone sign Rose? ....sounds like he might want a change?

I think he is a better player than Walker and all things being equal I would much rather we signed him out of the two of them. It all depends what the alternatives are in both full back positions, I suppose. We might have a list of great left backs to choose from but not many alternatives to Walker to go for at right back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.