Danny Wilson

blumoon

I have just sent Danny Wilson an email concerning a membership query/problem not 10 mins ago. He has literally just phoned me about 2 mins ago and sorted it out. Bearing in mind it's nearly 7pm and I live in Dublin, this bloke is an absolute gem......that is all :-)

blumoon said:
I have just sent Danny Wilson an email concerning a membership query/problem not 10 mins ago. He has literally just phoned me about 2 mins ago and sorted it out. Bearing in mind it's nearly 7pm and I live in Dublin, this bloke is an absolute gem......that is all :-)

I cannot praise Danny highly enough.

We have had cause to contact him a couple of times over the years and he has always come up trumps, either himself or by delegating to a colleague.

i think hes over hyped as he usually takes seven minutes to answer my queries...to be honest the guy is a credit to City as are most of the staff (especially Leonie)even though they get slagged off...

blumoon said:
He's my cousin and a top bloke

SWP's back said:
blumoon said:
He's my cousin and a top bloke

I was beginning to think he was perfect... ;)

My step-brother had dealings with him a few months ago. Couldn't do enough for him. We do have some excellent staff at the club.

I set an email to the club a while back and he phoned me. I couldn't answer at the time but he rang back and we had a good chat for about 45minutes. Proper top fella!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.