dare we try cascido

Bill

i know i know but we are desperate, if danny is unfit, benjani too do we leave jo out and try big phil?
or perhaps give ched a start, after all west brom are a championship side where ched flourished.

big phil= tin hat?

Tbh mate I reckon Eriksson must have known he was gonna get the boot and recommended this guy for a laugh lol. The only footballer I can remember watching who runs like a crab. I'd go for Jo but reckon we'll see Ched, which would indicate that this Brazilian clique rumour has some substance.

Er... No.

Arguably the worst "striker" since Tony Cunningham...?

Jo should be given a few starts... IMO.

But yeah, you're right, it's desperate at the moment and the main reason we're struggling.

interesting idea

It would be nice to see a bit of potential from the lad

but games are getting more and more important due to our league position

GStar said:
I'd like to see Jo given a chance... I'd like to see a manager give our palyers confidence, not take it away too.

And whilst we're wishing, a blank cheque i can cash and a Mansion somewhere hot :)
It gets taken away every time he plays. Every game I see him he gets worse

I wouldn't criticise him as much if he put in some honest effort. I normally defend most City players, but I can't defend Jo. The academy kids should start in front of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.