dare we try cascido

IMHO the Calcium Kid earned himself a start today. Ched Evans didn't do fuck all. I wouldn't be surprised if Jo wasn't even really sick (just waiting for reports to surface that he was seen partying again).

I think Jo had enough opportunity to show what he can do and he disappointed on all occasions. Give Big Phil a chance.

I would start caicedo on sunday, at least he puts a shift in and won't be offside 10 times a minute, at times he looks rubbish but the guy does have quality, if he gets more games under his belt then maybe it might show a little

did ok looked as though he'd looked at the competition up against him and thought fuck it i'm better than these ,wouldn't hold to much hope though hughes obviously doesn't rate him .last resort in my book,well done though

None of the options available instils much confidence does it. I don't think playing the lone striker role all the time helps much.

I'd go 4-4-2, Robinho up top and not roaming around so much alongside Studge/ Benj/ Jo/ Caicedo/ Evans in that order.

Balti said:
None of the options available instils much confidence does it. I don't think playing the lone striker role all the time helps much.

I'd go 4-4-2, Robinho up top and not roaming around so much alongside Studge/ Benj/ Jo/ Caicedo/ Evans in that order.

Who plays left midfield then? Garrido with Ball behind him?

forevercity said:
again, i will fight his corner.

the goal he scored for equador shows that he has quality.

IMO, its hard enough to play in a new country. New climate. New culture. 10 mins here and there for the 1st team. Training with the 1st team one day. Training with the reserves the next.

Give him time FFS, he is 19 and obviously struggling to adapt. Joey Barton (a GOOD prem player) wasnt deemed good enough for first team football until he was 22. SWP at 18/19 was the biggest bag of wank anyone had ever seen.

Strikers hit their peak at around 26-27, please let him have at least 2-3 years in this country and given a FAIR chance before or 'best fans in the world' destroy him

Best fan on here award, nice to see and even nicer to see him break his duck.

His goal for Ecckythump by anybody else (brazil) would have been hailed aplenty, it was a fucking stunner.

Young lad needs time.

quiet_riot said:
Balti said:

Who plays left midfield then? Garrido with Ball behind him?

Vass can put in a stint there. Not ideal but till we get Petrov back or an alternative in Jan.

PaleBlue said:
southstandant said:
r u stupid please 10 mins gud skill gud touch and scores, n eriksson dunt do shit like that he kows football thats y we need him back

Can you run that by me again in English rather than txt spek.....thick tw4t

SORRY THICK TWAT spelt with a 4, i said broken down, cascido deserves a go and sven is a footballing man an wouldn't do shit like that you follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.