Darren Fletcher

toddluvzgta said:
Kun Aguero said:
Good to see the lad make a return.
he'll be shitting his trainers again in the training sesh before the next rag match!

Bang out of order that!

Whatever our dislike of any club, to mock someone who has been a afflicted by any illness is cruel and unnecessary whoever the player is

Ducado said:
toddluvzgta said:
Kun Aguero said:
Good to see the lad make a return.
he'll be shitting his trainers again in the training sesh before the next rag match!

Bang out of order that!

Whatever our dislike of any club, to mock someone who has been a afflicted by any illness is cruel and unnecessary whoever the player is

For some reason, i feel a certain amount of sympathy for Fletcher. I don't think i could afford the same sympathy if it was Rio, Shrek or Evra. Maybe that's due to the fact Fletcher doesn't appear to be a c*nt.

I hope he makes a full recovery. If he can't play anymore it will be interesting to see how his club deal with it.
What, with their track record. 50 years ago he would have been out on his arse.
Perhaps he could make the short trip into Manchester and we could find a rewarding position for him in our ever growing empire.

Good luck Darren Fletcher.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.