Darren Fletcher

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Bill, 17 Jan 2013.

1. alky313

alky313

Marketing Guy/Accountant
    I know it's not a popular thing to say but his goal in the 6-1 was likely the best of the day. Always came across a good lad and better than that sideshow he plays for. Best of luck Darren.

2. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    Very much echo all the positive words for Darren Fletcher on here. Hope he makes a full recovery.

3. hayley77

hayley77

Fletcher will have agonised over whether to have this op or not, I was offered it but chose to try and live with meds controlling it as much as u can....I really feel for him and wish him all the best

4. BoyBlue_1985

BoyBlue_1985

Electrician
    Shame for the guy. I wish him well all rivalries aside

5. Ah, on the first page a numpty posted this, as expected.
    It doesn't matter who he 'is', football goes out when it's stuff like this. Horrible disease by all accounts. Hope he gets his career back on track, which i'm sure he will.

6. manchester blue

manchester blue

I agree. Good luck to him. Wouldn't wish this on anyone, including rags :), hope he makes a full recovery. Naturally I wish him all the worst when he plays us. [in a football sense].

7. Course, that goes without saying as that's where football should and only come into it. I see 'Billy Big Bollox' didn't post after his pathetic attempt at being a super-blue. Probably had his iPad took off him and then tucked up nice and tight with a water bottle.

8. mansour's tow ropes

mansour's tow ropes

Wish him a quick recovery but these posts making him out to be a saint make me sick - he's a wanker of te highest order and this illness doesnt change my perception of him.

'alright for a rag' wtf??

9. Who's making out to be a saint? Have you met him? He might be one of the nicest people you could meet. Are you immature enough to label someone a 'wanker of the highest order', simply because he plays for the rivals of the club you support?

10. Drewmanc

Drewmanc

Edited as was a bad thing to post