Darren Fletcher

mansour's tow ropes said:
Wish him a quick recovery but these posts making him out to be a saint make me sick - he's a wanker of te highest order and this illness doesnt change my perception of him.

'alright for a rag' wtf??

How in the name of fuck would you know if he is a wanker?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
Wish him a quick recovery but these posts making him out to be a saint make me sick - he's a wanker of te highest order and this illness doesnt change my perception of him.

'alright for a rag' wtf??

How in the name of fuck would you know if he is a wanker?
He won't reply. Another nob head trying to be some uber-blue.

I've met him and he's a nice bloke. Wish him well in his recovery, but not sure I get the scouse like grief-fest here and the attacking of anyone that doesn't join in with it.

moomba said:
I've met him and he's a nice bloke. Wish him well in his recovery, but not sure I get the scouse like grief-fest here and the attacking of anyone that doesn't join in with it.

Well as a normal functioning human being you should have empathy for his situation, maybe you don't have to show it on this forum, but then that begs the question - why the fuck come on this topic just to whinge?

Drewmanc said:
moomba said:

Well as a normal functioning human being you should have empathy for his situation, maybe you don't have to show it on this forum, but then that begs the question - why the fuck come on this topic just to whinge?

Point proven.

moomba said:
Drewmanc said:
moomba said:

Point proven.

You've proved nothing. This is as serious a disease as any especially for an athlete. Imagine if a Rag said/says something similar about someone like Micah or Milner in a like for like situation.

Some things transcend football

alky313 said:
You've proved nothing. This is as serious a disease as any especially for an athlete. Imagine if a Rag said/says something similar about someone like Micah or Milner in a like for like situation.

Something similar like "I've met him and he's a nice bloke. Wish him well in his recovery"?

Personally I don't give a toss what a rag or anyone else would say on the internet about one of our players in a similar situation.

My point is proven as despite saying nothing negative about the person or his illness, people are whining because I'm not grieving enough for their liking.

alky313 said:
moomba said:
Drewmanc said:

Point proven.

There would be calls for names and addresses on here if that happened, super-fans of ours flexing their muscles. The fact the neanderthals are missing is that this is nothing about Fletcher the 'rag', it's about Fletcher the person. Who he dares play for, (sounds so pathetic really), is absolutely irrelevant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.