data transfer from old pc to new one

If there isn't too much you can install onedrive or dropbox and use them to sync.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who are you kidding?
You still don't have a clue, do you? ;)

Haha, I've been fucking about with it all morning. I had to buy a new pc because my old one refused to boot up all day yesterday. I decided on a laptop and as soon as I'd bought it, the old one booted up. I've been busy getting rid of some of the bloatware they come loaded with. Not sure I like windows 10.

Not sure I like windows 10.
Microsoft pulled a cheeky one there, it's getting accepted because it's better than that steaming pile of shit Windows 8. 7 was much easier to navigate on and less resource draining.

Haha, I've been fucking about with it all morning. I had to buy a new pc because my old one refused to boot up all day yesterday. I decided on a laptop and as soon as I'd bought it, the old one booted up. I've been busy getting rid of some of the bloatware they come loaded with. Not sure I like windows 10.
Windows 10 is a pain,worse thing i ever did was download it,go through the settings and change the auto updates to manuel or it'll spend hours do that and you have to wait ages to use it

Windows 10 is a pain,worse thing i ever did was download it,go through the settings and change the auto updates to manuel or it'll spend hours do that and you have to wait ages to use it

Will do that now. I've just managed to get all my photos from my phone onto my laptop. #techwizard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.