Dating site experiences and shock horror meetings!

Fair point mate, but Its not easy nowadays like it was when you get. Most of my mates are either married or have a partner, and I don't go to clubs on the pull anymore. Internet dating can and does work. It's just that I seem to attract the wrong uns lol

I know what you mean mate, but I am old skool, the internet is full of freaks as this place proves ;-)

Married or settled mates can be good wingmen, send them in as sacrificial lambs to take out the ugly ones as they dont care and leave you to lock in on the fit ones, as women always come in packs, and the ugly ones can be right cock blockers.

No way. My mate said his sister went and met this bloke in the windmill years ago, she'd only just got out of hospital. Said he was a right smarmy **** and a bit of a nerd. She was devoed as she'd only recently had her eyes sorted having an op. I remember asking her at the time how did it go and she said it was shit, he was a sloppy eater, said nothing hardly and dressed like her dad. Put her off for men for life and started dating women ever since. I wonder was you the same bloke?? Fuckin no way.

I've had good experiences from POF and Tinder years ago.
I'm often approached by women and many flirt (its part of the job I do) but I've been in a relationship for 4yrs now so I don't go there.
And if my relationship sadly ended tomorrow I'd go back onto those dating networks as I found the process suits me more, in that I could have a meaningful conversation and arrange a MeetUp that's more chilled out... Trying to chat with a girl in a club with blaring music whilst she's pissed up, you ain't gonna get a relationship out of that scenario, more probably a lucky dip.

The main problem with POF/Tinder is competition is sky high for us men on these sites as for say every woman on there there's about 20 guys waiting in line.
And we (men) don't really look too good as every other man just sends pictures of their cocks and so on :/

I've had good experiences from POF and Tinder years ago.
I'm often approached by women and many flirt (its part of the job I do) but I've been in a relationship for 4yrs now so I don't go there.
And if my relationship sadly ended tomorrow I'd go back onto those dating networks as I found the process suits me more, in that I could have a meaningful conversation and arrange a MeetUp that's more chilled out... Trying to chat with a girl in a club with blaring music whilst she's pissed up, you ain't gonna get a relationship out of that scenario, more probably a lucky dip.

The main problem with POF/Tinder is competition is sky high for us men on these sites as for say every woman on there there's about 20 guys waiting in line.
And we (men) don't really look too good as every other man just sends pictures of their cocks and so on :/
dating sites suit me as I work irregular hours and away from home. So meeting someone off them is the modern way nowadays. I put a profile on true to myself and recent pics. I'm just an ordinary guy not wanting anything special looks wise. Like you say though the girls outnumber the guys on pof and tinder, so even miss piggy has a lot of choice lol

No way. My mate said his sister went and met this bloke in the windmill years ago, she'd only just got out of hospital. Said he was a right smarmy **** and a bit of a nerd. She was devoed as she'd only recently had her eyes sorted having an op. I remember asking her at the time how did it go and she said it was shit, he was a sloppy eater, said nothing hardly and dressed like her dad. Put her off for men for life and started dating women ever since. I wonder was you the same bloke?? Fuckin no way.
Lol

My mate has used internet dating for years, said mostly he seemed to meet slightly over weight to fat women, from Greater Manchester and who worked in the public sector. He soon used do you fancy meeting for food as one of his disqualifying questions, as if they wanted to eat on a first date, they would normally be fat, and he was after a drink and a fuck. I think bluemoon risin should follow this tactic.
Many women put on carefully selected head and shoulders pics. Many list interests as walking and the gym.

Well I've met a few that turned up like the only walking they do is to the fridge for another Scooby snack. And as for the gym, some of them look like they have only had a good work out on the vending machines!

Yea, as for meeting out of shape women, this is just a sign of the times.
So many people who don't look after themselves.

As another poster here has said, just put up a genuine profile of yourself, as real as you can be, and message women, avoiding cock shots and showing off your six pack (lol)
If the women aren't interested then it's their Loss as they'll quickly find themselves in 10 different hotel rooms with their knickers down wondering why they can't find "that right man"
As they choose guys who just want a shag.

Increase your social circles as well lads... We ain't finding many women being on Bluemoon all day are we haha.
Get down to your local Yoga class or something... I've been to one class of over 20 people and I was the only guy there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.