Dating site experiences and shock horror meetings!

Has anyone tried pulling on mumsnet? There must be loads of milfy types.that are pissed of with their husbands and want cock.

Just explained this thread to my mrs. She said and I quote, "He doesn't deserve a girlfriend again, ever". Unlucky mate.

Dating sites do work, and work well, if both sides put the effort in.

Tip: aim out of your league. Not just looks but the whole package. As long as you're not a dick and can make her laugh, you're half way there.

Yea, as for meeting out of shape women, this is just a sign of the times.
So many people who don't look after themselves.

As another poster here has said, just put up a genuine profile of yourself, as real as you can be, and message women, avoiding cock shots and showing off your six pack (lol)
If the women aren't interested then it's their Loss as they'll quickly find themselves in 10 different hotel rooms with their knickers down wondering why they can't find "that right man"
As they choose guys who just want a shag.

Increase your social circles as well lads... We ain't finding many women being on Bluemoon all day are we haha.
Get down to your local Yoga class or something... I've been to one class of over 20 people and I was the only guy there.
I used to be a 'player' years ago, so I know how these sites work and I was up for it, often having 2or 3 on the go. It was like a drug tbh, highly addictive but superficial lust of just sex.

These days I'm not interested in that, just want to meet some who is in decent shape and of sound mind who I'm on the same wavelength with.
I joined the gym and paid the annual fee and only used it about 6 times as I was often working away. Although my 6. Pack is covered by my party 7(showing my age) I'm not in bad shape as my job keeps me in fairly fit. Like I say, my profile is true and pics recent, although I'm not photogenic nor vain. Many women I've met have said I look much better than my profile pics, pity I can't say that about many of them tbh.

Last edited:
Just explained this thread to my mrs. She said and I quote, "He doesn't deserve a girlfriend again, ever". Unlucky mate.

Dating sites do work, and work well, if both sides put the effort in.

Tip: aim out of your league. Not just looks but the whole package. As long as you're not a dick and can make her laugh, you're half way there.

Poor BMR, not what your misses said, but the last sentence, he's an unfunny dick after all.

Has anyone tried pulling on mumsnet? There must be loads of milfy types.that are pissed of with their husbands and want cock.
I haven't but I know a guy that does. He reckons there's lots out there with rich husbands with a limp dick and they are gagging for it.

I think I need to join a dating site where i need to subscribe to as free ones like Pof and tinder have a heavy men to women bias. I just don't know which site is best to join

I've always wondered when couples that meet on tinder end up in long term relationships - at what point in the relationship do you uninstall the app?
Do you sit down with your phones and uninstall together in a solemn ceremony like getting married or engaged?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.