Dating site experiences and shock horror meetings!

I've always wondered when couples that meet on tinder end up in long term relationships - at what point in the relationship do you uninstall the app?
Do you sit down with your phones and uninstall together in a solemn ceremony like getting married or engaged?
Trust is key mate, and when I'm in a relationship I don't play away. Too many on those sites are like a kid in a sweetshop.

"I'll have two from the top n' one from the bottom!" ; )

Trust is key mate, and when I'm in a relationship I don't play away. Too many on those sites are like a kid in a sweetshop.

"I'll have two from the top n' one from the bottom!" ; )
So basically once it gets serious you say you wouldn't go on tinder for a shag and your sweetheart believes you even though you met her on there and smashed her after a pint and a carvery?

I have Teflon coated Rhino skin Lakey so carry on mate ; )

Instead of finding fault in every women you meet you Adonis you. why not turn this around to your advantage?

The big footed woman might have given a great back scratch. The girl with the wonky eye might have been good if you were on a stake out and she wanted to see over your shoulder as well as pretending to look in your unblemished face. What was wrong with the other one?

Instead of finding fault in every women you meet you Adonis you. why not turn this around to your advantage?

The big footed woman might have given a great back scratch. The girl with the wonky eye might have been good if you were on a stake out and she wanted to see over your shoulder as well as pretending to look in your unblemished face. What was wrong with the other one?

Kompany fivehead

If you get a really ugly one you can use her to scare away trick or treater's, and work on an oil rig without worrying that she's getting bummed too.

If you get a really ugly one you can use her to scare away trick or treater's, and work on an oil rig without worrying that she's getting bummed too.

See OP? The fact that you are a God amongst men and far better looking than everyone you meet shouldn't hold you back in your women choice. Give the squirty eyed girl go. Maybe if you do her from behind first? Build yourself up to the main event. When she rides you like a government mule whilst looking off into the far distance and you at the same time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.