Dating site experiences and shock horror meetings!

Is she up to the OP's standard? A few pics might give us the general idea.

I know the rules but I shall not be abiding by them. Nice lass, knows how to take a joke. She has schizophrenia and I asked her if she'd gone back to work yet. She said no. Then I asked her the same question again. James said "she's just said no" I said I know, I was asking both of her. Mrs Stony called me an arsehole but everyone else thought it was funny.

I know the rules but I shall not be abiding by them. Nice lass, knows how to take a joke. She has schizophrenia and I asked her if she'd gone back to work yet. She said no. Then I asked her the same question again. James said "she's just said no" I said I know, I was asking both of her. Mrs Stony called me an arsehole but everyone else thought it was funny.

That is funny, but Mrs S was right also.

Ha!

Can you ask both of her if it's ok then?

Mrs S is bang on the money though.

Ha!

Can you ask both of her if it's ok then?

Mrs S is bang on the money though.

They've gone back to Hull now. It was a flying visit, her mum dropped them off on the way to Meadowhell and picked them up when she'd finished spending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.