David Beckham finally sussed?

So Liers Morgan says RIP DB's image Contrast "Sir Becks" With the rugby legend Joost Van Der Westhuizen, who dies at the age of 45 today.

Joost suffered Motor Neurone disease for the last six years of his life but spent his time raising awareness of this crippling disease. A Captain of the Sprinkboks with 38 tries in 89 test matches. He was an inspiration.
Piers Morgan is living proof that a career isn't over once it's been proven beyond doubt that a person is an obnoxious **** so Beckham doesn't need to worry too much.

I'd completely forgotten about the Commonwealth Games tracksuit. He decided that he was better than everyone else and chose to wear what he wanted. He took the torch off Steve Redgrave, arguably our greatest athlete, but he obviously thought he was more important. Horrible turd of a man.

The parents of Kirsty Howard probably don't share your opinion of him.

I think there's probably a debate to be had about the poor girl as well. I remember thinking that the Queen seemed a bit confused as to why she was part of the opening ceremony.

Sue Johnston read at her funeral. Opera singy bloke Russell Watson was also there. He had released a record to help with the fund raising. A few other 'famous' people who had helped along her fabulous journey turned up as well.

Where was Beckham? Already done his bit, captured on camera for the world to see.

"Where's my medal?"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.