David Beckham finally sussed?

That whisky looks like a bottle of aftershave. I tasted some of it in Manchester Airport on Friday, load of shit. Aimed at people who like grey goose vodka

That whisky looks like a bottle of aftershave. I tasted some of it in Manchester Airport on Friday, load of shit. Aimed at people who like grey goose vodka

A lad who works at Apotheca said to me it never ever gets ordered, the bottle is shit because you can't pour it without losing half the contents on the floor and like you say aimed at people who really are never going to be down for a few fingers of whisky. They should call it 'Marketing and promotion version 2.0.1' or something.

A lad who works at Apotheca said to me it never ever gets ordered, the bottle is shit because you can't pour it without losing half the contents on the floor and like you say aimed at people who really are never going to be down for a few fingers of whisky. They should call it 'Marketing and promotion version 2.0.1' or something.
His branded aftershave however tastes delicious and leaves your breath smelling delightful.

His branded aftershave however tastes delicious and leaves your breath smelling delightful.
i actually got a set of this for Christmas last year off the mother in law (I think), aftershave , body wash , deodorant ,she put city fan and David beckham together and got this box of shit, fucking horrible stuff, people say its the thought that counts , well what a shit thought.:)

ive had indirect contact with the beckhams some years ago , regarding charity , and the people I dealt with were excellent , and do a lot for disabled kids , so I will only say good things about them, supplying equipment for disabled kids to those parents that cant afford it , and without promoting their names. infact they tried to keep it secret, one of my daughters support workers told us it was them,imo beckham was always in line for a knighthood, its the united way, but like giggs I think he's pissed on his chips now.

Is that you whisky nose, i thought you cancelled the love affair with a footy boot to the head? :-D
Busted! Think I will lay low in the M.R.I. where I can drink as much alcohol hand gel as I can stomach. Wonder if my mate Shrek will be there hanging round the geriatric ward... ;-)

I think there's probably a debate to be had about the poor girl as well. I remember thinking that the Queen seemed a bit confused as to why she was part of the opening ceremony.

Because she was the monarch and it was the Commonwealth games I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.