David Faupala

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! And not many will!

Yeah he tweeted picture of him setting off with the eds this morning. I suspect he'll spend the year with the eds. We were a bit light on CF options last year at that level but that's not the case anymore

Impressed me today.He hasnt made a big impact with the EDS so far but i have recently noticed he is beginning to show why the club took a chance on him.Hes got a good physique,has plenty of industry and isnt lacking in ability or confidence.I just have a feeling he could be a player for us.

Impressed me today.He hasnt made a big impact with the EDS so far but i have recently noticed he is beginning to show why the club took a chance on him.Hes got a good physique,has plenty of industry and isnt lacking in ability or confidence.I just have a feeling he could be a player for us.
I enjoyed his work rate FI,especially in the first half.Good prospect I hope.

He's certainly industrious and a willing runner but I don't think he possesses the same level of technical ability of the Garcia's and Iheanacho.

Not sure he'll ever be quality enough for city's first team, but I think he has the potential to score goals for someone down the line in a lesser league.

I know that twosips doesn't rate him all that highly, but I thought he put in a tremendous shift defending from the front. He was johnny on the spot to knock in the goal, and showed his physical strength in a couple of one on ones.

Of course I haven't watched him play as much as TS, but I was impressed by the performance and he certainly has a promising future. Whether it's with City might be doubtful, but he definitely looks to have a good deal of ability. He might be one of those young players that has taken time to settle in and find his feet in Manchester.

Give the lad a chance. Alan txxt Shearer took time to develop. I think he was dropped by several clubs before making his mark.

It was his debut yesterday. That's a huge deal for a youngster. He reminded me of a young Paul Stewart when he played for Blackpool. Much to soon to make judgements as to whether any of the youngsters will make it or not as they all develop at different rates.

He would benefit from going out on loan to a league 1 side next season to see how he fairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.