David Faupala

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by mad zab, 12 Jul 2015.

1. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

He is leaving apparently,not sure on his destination.

Best of luck to the lad.

2. Grob

Grob

I'm sure they released him at the end of the transfer window so he could find a new permanent club outside the transfer window. Might be wrong though? Must have found one

3. UUJblue

UUJblue

I have him on a few social media and cant tell where he is at? Maybe holland?

4. bluebanana83

bluebanana83

Looked promising after the Chelsea cup game but never kicked on. Couldn’t cut it in Holland and was pretty poor at Chesterfield.

Hopefully he forges a career somewhere but like Kean Bryan, Rodney Kongolo, Brandon Barker and Ashley Smith-Brown it won’t be with us.

5. UUJblue

UUJblue

Ok judging by his instragram he is in Lille but not sure if he is playing any sort of football

6. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Very very strange signing.

Not as good as what we already had, irrespective of him doing ok at Chelsea.

7. Sensanetional

Sensanetional

I'm glad he enjoyed his time here but seems to have mentality issues and not much talent either.

8. Grob

Grob

Perhaps a stop gap/cover signing for the EDS. The summer he signed (2015), Kelechi was moved up the first team, Pozo sold, and Ambrose was either out with or coming back from a long term injury. Might have been low on number 9's. He's got the same agent as Ambrose too so perhaps something there

Good luck to him anyhow, looked like he had something about him that might suit english football in that cup game, loans since then haven't been up to much though

9. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

I was disappointed he played tbh. Having watched him I thought he was below the required standard for our EDS.