David May sings anti-City songs

Thing is we know city players won't have gotten away with it.

As far as GMP goes might makes right. United have more fans the bigger power, so are allowed to get away with such things. Before the last derby Tevez was ordered not to speak publicly about united.

Colins Bellend said:
Its a pitty we've not got players and ex players with the same passion

Here goes

I kind of agree...

Lomas on TalkShite on Sunday was embarrassing. Never stood up to defend us once.
Still, may be if he did he'd get the piss ripped out like buzzer on SLY Sports

He's a moron. One of football's great frauds and a boyhood City fan! He's as imbecilic as Twitterman.

Also, there are a fair few Rags who can't stick him either. The whole Treble pictures malarky is an embarrassment for them.

hitRECORDSam said:
He's a moron. One of football's great frauds and a boyhood City fan! He's as imbecilic as Twitterman.

Also, there are a fair few Rags who can't stick him either. The whole Treble pictures malarky is an embarrassment for them.

I agree with this, I went to school with this cnut and he was a big blue, a lot of rags can't stand him because of that, he epitomises what a lot of real rags dislike about their support

charliebigspuds said:
hitRECORDSam said:

I agree with this, I went to school with this cnut and he was a big blue, a lot of rags can't stand him because of that, he epitomises what a lot of real rags dislike about their support

That whole United Nights bollocks is so fucking funny because it plus the out of country let alone OOT support. Then you get the morons on Twitter crying to the MEN because of the negative publicity they attach to the 'event'. I see that embarrassing fuck Boyle chairs it too.

hitRECORDSam said:
charliebigspuds said:

That whole United Nights bollocks is so fucking funny because it plus the out of country let alone OOT support. Then you get the morons on Twitter crying to the MEN because of the negative publicity they attach to the 'event'. I see that embarrassing fuck Boyle chairs it too.

May is just one of those parasites that seem to be able to make a living and keep themselves in the media spotlight just by associating themselves with the rags, there's loads of 'em doing it and most of them are players that, like May, were actually shit whilst playing for them, its funny really

Not even joking, I'm seventeen, who the fuck is David May? Sounds like a no mark, did he get any England caps?

Blue Smarties said:
Not even joking, I'm seventeen, who the fuck is David May? Sounds like a no mark, did he get any England caps?
Honours

Premier League (2): 1995–96, 1996–97
FA Cup (2): 1995–96, 1998–99
FA Community Shield (2): 1994, 1996
UEFA Champions League (1): 1998–99

A local Lad born in Oldham but like Steve Bruce, no england cap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.