David Moyes has 'resigned'

Two pakistani cricketers were sent down for spot fixing . On when to bowl no balls.
I don't understand why more is not being made of this. If an action is planned for an agreed time and any player or, even worse, manager agrees and makes it happen then it is spot fixing, a very serious and punishable offence.

He left Sunderland by mutual consent. They told him to fuck off and he went.
or he found out what Short's plans were for next season and decided he might as well leave now.

Moyes had the bottle to take that job. I think perhaps he rushed into it as it was mission impossible. SAFC will really struggle to get back with that squad. They could do a City and drop down another division.

They've certainly made some extremely poor decisions when it comes to recruiting managers. Keane, De-Canio, Moyes, and I seem to remember someone called Xrabgia (sp?) from a few years back (the only way I remember him was we had a roadie who was a Mackem).

I know we've had some dross in the hot seat over the years, but not as bad as them, surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.