David Moyes "threatens" to slap female reporter

We might moan about the BBC but someone there clearly has it in for Moyes. A vid has now been released of him slagging off a female BBC reporter in 2012, (apparently she asked him about BogBrush head butting a player but missed by the ref)
2012 !!!!

Funny we criticize moyes but laugh at car share last night when peter kay threatens to kick kayleighs arse .
Funny old world

Is it just me or is he the biggest fraud in football?

He has one approach since taking the Everton gig and he does it at every team.

Goes in, tells them they are in a bad, bad state and that they'll be lucky to compete.

Then, we he manages to do the bare minimum, it's declared as brilliant management.

That approach should have been laughed out the door at Everton, who were regularly competitive until he went in. Suddenly, 5th or 6th was a huge deal. No cups, where previous managers had won a bit.

United were never going to accept that approach, and I think that's why they hired him. They needed a fall guy to lower expectations post Ferguson and boy did they get that.

Spain laughed him out the door for the same.

But Sunderland have gotten this since day one. He's been absolutely shocking. Telling them they'd be lucky to escape the drop is absolutely shocking management and he clearly instilled a low expectation from the first day.

I cannot see him ever getting another prem gig after this season.

Con man.

He's been charged by the FA, for comments that were "improper and/or threatening and/or brought the game into disrepute".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.