David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Neither will move to China this month".

??

Dont forget that City watch allowed a hatchet job on Pep just the other week Jim and imo, we shouldn't be giving them any retweets on here until an apology is given imo.

Dont forget that City watch allowed a hatchet job on Pep just the other week Jim and imo, we shouldn't be giving them any retweets on here until an apology is given imo.
By all means, delete my tweet and edit anyone that's quoted it. And say the word and I won't post any more tweets of theirs on here. Some people on here (the sensible ones!) don't bother with Twitter though, so they won't have seen that.

IIRC, before Yaya and Gundogan came in, David was sitting deeper in midfield alongside Ferna, with KDB ahead of him, Nolito and Sterling either side - he was playing well then and having much more of an influence. But then Pep changed everything.

Why?

That was by far our best formation. Have no idea why we changed the system was beautiful.

By all means, delete my tweet and edit anyone that's quoted it. And say the word and I won't post any more tweets of theirs on here. Some people on here (the sensible ones!) don't bother with Twitter though, so they won't have seen that.

Im not deleting it mate as its just my personal opinion and i dont speak for the site.

I just feel its important that folk do know so that they can make up their own minds.

When was that? This is all news to me, were they not just rounding up city related media or was it their own content?

When was that? This is all news to me, were they not just rounding up city related media or was it their own content?

Own content on their main website under Features>Opinions .... it was that, an individual opinion and not, IMO, reflective of the site as a whole

I'd rather you posted the tweets as I don't use it, and it's good to be kept informed.

Own content on their main website under Features>Opinions .... it was that, an individual opinion and not, IMO, reflective of the site as a whole

Yep. Bit weird people having a go at the site. As I said at the time I don't see people calling for a boycott of Bluemoon because of the drivel written on here.

I think he started the season brilliantly because he was playing in deeper position, he became less usefull when Pep pushed him forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.