David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically was really really good yesterday. Especially first half. I thought he struggled with the amount of pressing he had to do and at times seemed to be a yard short of where he should be, but that's no different to one or two others. Getting used to the intensity of the pressing in match situations is going to be key to seeing who sinks and who swims under Pep.

Certainly Silva looked much closer to his best than he did do for all of last season.

Yes I went.
MUEN player ratings gave him a low score.
You're obviously happy just to go along with everyone else's view.
Did you go by the way?

He was very decent and also played well for Spain at the Euros. He will be vital this season.

Yes I went.
MUEN player ratings gave him a low score.
You're obviously happy just to go along with everyone else's view.
Did you go by the way?
I don't think he was poor, I thought he was good. However, I can't see how anyone could describe him as being the best player on the pitch yesterday.

He found space well but his ball control and those slide rule passes thet split defences weren't up to his usual amazing standards. Not sure he's a DM.

Thought he played really well and ran the game when on the pitch...def more upto speed than kdb.
Think he struggled withbthe pressing a bit as the game went on but he will get there. He is by far the most intelligent player ive ever seen so he will adapt the bits he needs to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.