David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 weeks too late, Deg, I held my hands up also (:

As mentioned earlier, by playing deeper we can now discount his lack of goal threat and take in his (never in doubt) ability to orchestrate. People are too quick to judge in general, the same has been done by many on Yaya, yet they don't show the same courtesy because he 'disrespected the club'.. Bollocks..

Does anyone, for one minute, feel that a person wants to be proven right when 'their opinion', repeat 'their opinion' is reinforced? Nonsense, it's subjective and I for one am glad to be proved wrong as it benefits the common denominator we all want... Success for city!!!

Haha, I was quiiiite sauced that night. Having a little fun with you as I knew you'd have a nice snarky little response for me :).

Couldn't agree more with this. I really hope I'm wrong about Kun (I got yaya right though!). I think we're in the same POV with Kun as we we're with Dave, but anyway.

Utterly outstanding tonight.
Our class and experience in the last 20 won us the game.

I'll tell you what, in his own way he rolls his sleeves up and digs in to win us games. Remarkable footballer and remarkable man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.