David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another good word: obsequious
əbˈsiːkwɪəs/
adjective
  1. obedient or attentive to an excessive or servile degree.
    "they were served by obsequious waiters"
    synonyms: servile, ingratiating, unctuous, sycophantic, fawning, toadying, oily, oleaginous, greasy, grovelling, cringing, toadyish, sycophantish, subservient, submissive, slavish, abject, Uriah Heepish;
    informalslimy, bootlicking, smarmy, sucky, soapy;
    informalbrown-nosing;
    vulgar slangarse-licking, bum-sucking;
    vulgar slangkiss-ass, ass-kissing
How dare you call our Dave oleaginous?

Show a bit of class and use the block/ignore option.
I don't want to block you as you often post interesting stuff that I want to read.

But it's your disconcerting habit of reacting so sneeringly towards anyone who dares offer even the mildest criticism of your hero that's so irritating and puts my and others' backs up. You need to develop a sense of perspective and stop taking any criticism of Dave as a personal affront. Then we'll get on just fine.

He has the audacity to score 5 & make 4 assists in his last 7 internationals as well. How dare he?
Some have to put a negative spin on everything don't they? It is what it is.
The extra 5% you'd wish every England player over the last 40 years would get by putting on the 3 lions shirt David does when he puts his Spain shirt on.
Enjoy him while it lasts.
I know you know him personally and want to defend him but I really don't see how anyone was being negative. I think it's an interesting point that he scores more for Spain than England and there's nothing wrong with pointing it out and maybe trying to find out why that is.

He's my player of the year this year. Need him to have a big last part of the season so we can pick up the cup and finish runners-up.

For those that are remotely interested in drivel .. David is mainly watching Suits at the minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.