David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it dave is being rested 2moro? Good news for city just hope it is not because of an injury!!! Was looking forward to watching him play too!!!!!

For those that are remotely interested in drivel .. David is mainly watching Suits at the minute

Interestingly enough, so am I, although I suspect thats where our similarities end apart form both being extremely gifted left footed magicians (me at a slightly lower level than him though, granted) :)

Season 3 episode 8 im up to, tell him to pm me if he fancies a chat about it!

In English. What with watching boxsets and reading & responding to my WhatsApp stuff his English is improving quite quickly. Expect more post match interviews in English, I've told him I expect more anyway.
Good to hear. The English language is a beautifuly crafted organism. People who live here should make the most of the opportunity to make use of it, especially those in the public eye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.