David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent used the word 'average' anywhere? Where's that come from?

300 games? didnt realise,a fantstic achievement! and i will be cheering him with as much,equal,enthusiasm as every one of our eleven.
Apologies amigo. It was someone else referring to being peripheral. Apologies.

Yes 300 is fab, hopefully 400 is doable 500 I fear not.

Either as you say a fantastic achievement for someone who after a few games was deemed too lightweight for this League.

Vamos City!

Apologies amigo. It was someone else referring to being peripheral. Apologies.

Yes 300 is fab, hopefully 400 is doable 500 I fear not.

Either as you say a fantastic achievement for someone who after a few games was deemed too lightweight for this League.

Vamos City!
Lightweight at first glance.......but i believe much of his strength comes from his legs,his core,and his fantastic balance/centre of gravity - add that to his determination and that description is comical.

What a twatish thing to say , now go and give Dave a kiss and tell him we will sing fucking shoot at him today

You're just one of those posters arent you Jack?

Nobody has got any issue with you criticising constructively but trolling like this isnt on im afraid.

Lightweight at first glance.......but i believe much of his strength comes from his legs,his core,and his fantastic balance/centre of gravity - add that to his determination and that description is comical.
Proves that some know nothing or maybe I'm just biased... Lol.

You may think your other half is the best looking woman in the world, you may be biased because she's your other half. However I also may think that your other half is the most beautiful woman in the world. Just because you're biased doesn't mean your opinion on your other half isn't correct or valid.

David Silva is a world class player who is grossly underrated in this country and even after being in his 7th season at City he is also underrated by some City supporters.

Right then... to the Etihad..

Right decision to get him off today and give him a rest.

Played well enough.

6IJyXj1o_normal.jpg
David Silva

@21LVA

Special day today, very proud of my 300 games with our club. A needed win for us. Thanks to all the fans for the support as always

Surely he's gotta be voted our player of the season. He's run the team this year.

In the commentary today, they mentioned that it's a travesty that he's not only never been in the top three for POTY, he's only ever won Player of the Month once. And yet from 2010 to 2017, I can't think of a single player in the Premier League that has been as good for all of that time.

Surely he's gotta be voted our player of the season. He's run the team this year.

In the commentary today, they mentioned that it's a travesty that he's not only never been in the top three for POTY, he's only ever won Player of the Month once. And yet from 2010 to 2017, I can't think of a single player in the Premier League that has been as good for all of that time.
This is why I think he may not be underrated, but he is definitely overlooked. My hope is being captain, more interviews in English, Pep singing his praises and of course continued brilliance will change that and Silva gets the recognition he deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.