David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't we hold her hostage or something?

It's an absolute disgrace that he didn't receive one single vote in the Football Writers Awards, which show how utterly clueless those idiots are.
He only cares about the opinions of his team mates & his supporters luckily.

I read a stat that said since 2010 no player has more goals/assists combined than David in the Premier League.

Goes without saying that he is the best player to ever play for us, criminally underrated.

Best player in Premier League at present. Its criminal that he doesn't have a room full of player awards.
On top of that his attitude is exemplary, you couldn't ask for a better role model for youngsters.
And he plays for us....

Just seen the top 10 Silva goals on the OS. What a player! I was a kid when Puskas ri!pped the England team apart but I saw very little of the Hungarian - nothing live, and very little on TV but I will be eternally grateful for David Silva choosing City after Valencia. Just a brilliant player! Our brilliant player!

Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Kompany, Zabba.

Over the years, they would have picked up enough weight of awards to sink an oil tanker, if they played for a London team or one of the red mafia.
all club legends and in my opinion should all be here next year

He only cares about the opinions of his team mates & his supporters luckily.
Tell him from me i could never articulate in words how wonderful it has been to have him here for the best years of his career, the best player to ever stick a City top on imo and great to see he is a nice normal lad, not like Rooney for example. In fact he is one of the best players i have ever seen full stop tbh and he is ours, i doubt i'll ever really process that fully, especially considering i still have a mental fight coming to terms opal fruits are now called starburst (will always be opal fruits to me damn it hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.