David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya was great in big games (with the exception of the CL). 14/15 stands out as particularly dreadful. Probably our worst player that year. You disagree?

You don't follow direction too well, do ya chief???

The narrative is yaya has displayed many times his ability on the big occasion for city, silva hasn't.... If we're talking who at there peak id have, its no contest!!

You don't follow direction too well, do ya chief???

The narrative is yaya has displayed many times his ability on the big occasion for city, silva hasn't.... If we're talking who at there peak id have, its no contest!!

In general I believe that...with the exception of the CL which you have remained silent on. Perhaps you don't think CL games are big games.

In general I believe that...with the exception of the CL which you have remained silent on. Perhaps you don't think CL games are big games.

He's had more impact in the CL.... Madrid 13 he was excellent, unfortunately, Yaya was always a step above those around him at the time, the CL requires a collective to be anywhere near successful...

He was given another job last night which was to stop Busquets. The Barca fans I was with couldn't believe how little influence Busquets had on the game. The stats bear it out - he had less than half the touches than he had in their away v BM (which they narrowly won), and a way worse pass accuracy rate.

Thats quite insightful,

something like this unfortunately will go over the heads of 90% of the people on this forum.

I don't think he was too bad last night. I never really worry about him big games. There's been games in the past against Madrid and Bayern where he's been one of the only players at it. Wasn't necessarily the case last night but he also stopped Busquets from doing anything whatsoever so perhaps we saw a different side to him.

Ok then seen as Yaya as brought in to the topic , it only fair that we mention the highlights of each other careers playing 4 us

Silva best game and goal was Hull away

Yaya 20 premier goals in one season , also scored the winners against them horrible ****s and Stoke to win us the cup .

The 2 goals against Newcastle the goal at Palace the first goal in the league cup against Sunderland .

In the years Silva has been here he as not scored a big goal .

Both have not done enough in Champions League

Silva according 2 some is the best player in City's history ?

If you say so

MCFC OK

Ok then seen as Yaya as brought in to the topic , it only fair that we mention the highlights of each other careers playing 4 us

Silva best game and goal was Hull away

Yaya 20 premier goals in one season , also scored the winners against them horrible ****s and Stoke to win us the cup .

The 2 goals against Newcastle the goal at Palace the first goal in the league cup against Sunderland .

In the years Silva has been here he as not scored a big goal .

Both have not done enough in Champions League

Silva according 2 some is the best player in City's history ?

If you say so

MCFC OK

It'd be so believable to argue with you, if you weren't such a broken record.

Of course to play well means you have to score big goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.