David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best I’ve ever seen at City in my lifetime. I’m only 23 but I don’t think I’ll ever see anyone better. Magician.

The best I’ve ever seen at City in my lifetime. I’m only 23 but I don’t think I’ll ever see anyone better. Magician.

Interestingly if you asked a rag who there greatest ever player was they wouldn't mention the obvious. My point is we potentially have 2/3 who may surpass silva in terms of recognition from his peers, silva however has to be in our top 3 ever...

Cracking player, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as you've gone there.

Mater of opinions mate. If I ever do see a more complete player than Silva at City then we’re in for a treat!

Mater of opinions mate. If I ever do see a more complete player than Silva at City then we’re in for a treat!
It certainly is about opinions. The guy is certainly brilliant, but I would certainly never describe him as a complete player. He appears rejuvenated this season - hopefully it'll continue and end up in medals/trophies.

Rejuvenated this season? He won POTY by a landslide last season!
I've never based my opinions on POTY, or MOTM. I go off what I see. We were hugely disappointing last season, so the POTY means nothing, best of a bad bunch. I don't think any of our big names turned up last year, or the previous year.

If only he wasn't such an idiot in front of goal. That, I do find very frustrating. Oh, and corners. He's crap at them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.