David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly if you asked a rag who there greatest ever player was they wouldn't mention the obvious. My point is we potentially have 2/3 who may surpass silva in terms of recognition from his peers, silva however has to be in our top 3 ever...

Probably :)

In my time watching, four stand out from the rest: Dave, Yaya, Sergio and King Colin. It doesn't really matter who is the greatest as it is subjective but I have tended towards Yaya; however, I believe it's an opinion best arrived at after a player's career at the club is over. Of course, there's something aesthetic about the way Dave plays that sets him apart.

I'm mostly loving Silva's performances this season although, I was as hacked off with him for a moment yesterday as I suspect Pep was when he kicked that chair.

You find something to moan about,really?
No, not really.

But surely I am not the only one who's yelling FFS when he misses the usual sitter, or hits the first man with his corner, yet again.

The guy is a genius and we all love him, but for some reason that genius often deserts him when goal scoring chance comes along. IMO he should be getting 15 goals a season with his talent and the chances that come his way.

No, not really.

But surely I am not the only one who's yelling FFS when he misses the usual sitter, or hits the first man with his corner, yet again.

The guy is a genius and we all love him, but for some reason that genius often deserts him when goal scoring chance comes along. IMO he should be getting 15 goals a season with his talent and the chances that come his way.
Scoring goals has NEVER been his thing but this year and last year he is getting a lot of stick about it,i don't get it,it's a waste of time when we should just admire him for what he is,just my opinion

Scoring goals has NEVER been his thing but this year and last year he is getting a lot of stick about it,i don't get it,it's a waste of time when we should just admire him for what he is,just my opinion

He scores something close to one in three for Spain but only one in six for City.

He scores something close to one in three for Spain but only one in six for City.
I know but plays a different role and takes responsibility for scoring,with us he is the creator,i just wish people would just enjoy him and not expect him to change,he doesn't need to,we'll all miss him when he is gone so just enjoy him now

I know but plays a different role and takes responsibility for scoring,with us he is the creator,i just wish people would just enjoy him and not expect him to change,he doesn't need to,we'll all miss him when he is gone so just enjoy him now

That really isn't an excuse for him not converting more chances from the postions he gets into where he could shoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.