David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even funny how good he was when he came on.

talk about controlling the game lol?

It might be easy to overlook David’s performance yesterday when he came on. After all it was only 20 minutes and he was surrounded by 9’s on the night. I thought that was one of the best performances I have seen from him. His control of the game was just sublime. Awesome. He will be fresh as a daisy to continue the masterclass against Arsenal on Sunday.

Will be hard to replace him, once he starts to play less. For all the quality we have in the team, i cant see anyone, who is capable of controlling the tempo like him. Really hope that Foden learns as much as possible from him, before silva retires

Not even funny how good he was when he came on.

talk about controlling the game lol?
Just came to post the same. He is irreplaceable for what he does. Gundogan and b.silva are both great players in their own right but no one can dictate possession like Silva. It was noticeable how much room kdb had when Silva came on. You sometimes forget the impact Silva has until he’s not there. Especially against top tier opposition. The fella is pure genius.

Just came to post the same. He is irreplaceable for what he does. Gundogan and b.silva are both great players in their own right but no one can dictate possession like Silva. It was noticeable how much room kdb had when Silva came on. You sometimes forget the impact Silva has until he’s not there. Especially against top tier opposition. The fella is pure genius.
I think both Gundogan and Bernardo can be just as impactful. Lets not forget what these guys did to our club not too long ago when they played for other clubs.

I think both Gundogan and Bernardo can be just as impactful. Lets not forget what these guys did to our club not too long ago when they played for other clubs.
They can and will both make an impact as they are very useful players. They ain’t no David Silva though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.