David Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came off holding his ribs so why someone thought it looked like a groin problem is beyond me.

Wouldn't risk him for the Burnley game. Our next game after that isn't until the 10th so we should just let him rest until then IMO.

Wouldn't risk him for the Burnley game. Our next game after that isn't until the 10th so we should just let him rest until then IMO.
Mine, as well.

This is very much a “lose the battle, win the war” situation, though, we’ll still win the battle. ;-)

The players we have, the squad we have, i dont think players are taking any risks with little knocks.
I said on Weds night that if Silva has even a slight knock , coming off for Gungodan isnt the biggest disaster. No point playing on and risking further injury when the quality replacement is their.

Intelligent players seeing the bigger picture

The record we have when he plays though, isn't it worth the small risk of playing him? Apparently we heard the knock wasn't so bad, so why not play him, then send him off home for a few days rest and family time, back around Wednesday to prepare for Leicester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.