David Silva- Etihad player of the season.

David was so far ahead of everyone else this season there was no need for a vote to be honest

Just watched the video an it is the first time I have heard him speak English - thoroughly deserves the honour.

Just when you think we reached peak cringe with the City Live debacle from the season before last, City go and put out that video of Silva receiving his award.

From the presenter staring in to the middle distance pretending she's at an awards ceremony, to the choice of diabolical stock music, the frankly appalling highlights reel done by someone who's never watched a game of football, to the atrocious editing of international fans which I can only assume was edited on an iPhone 4, to the dubbing of Silva's voice not matching up, to Kevin Parker's comedy overly long hand shake that wouldn't have been out of place on a hidden camera show, that really was just about the worst put together piece of media I've ever seen from a legitimate company. It's the kind of thing Tarrant on TV would have pulled apart 20 years ago.

El Mago deserves so much better than this!
I'm glad it wasn't just me who thought that video was an utter shambles, whoever put together the highlights of Dave's season clearly thinks that only goals matter, where were the assists and the defence-splitting passes that are his more notable value to the team?

Well done Davis Silva. Simply the best player and professional roll model at City in my life time (which includes Colin Bell and Bert Trautmann, both of which are my football heroes)

Well done Davis Silva. Simply the best player and professional roll model at City in my life time (which includes Colin Bell and Bert Trautmann, both of which are my football heroes)
I agree with every word you say.
DAVID SILVA = SIMPLY THE BEST
C.T.I.D.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.