David Silva interview 18th June 2017

David Silva on if City win the Champions League: "I’d retire. If I win the Champions League I’m retiring back here (Gran Canaria)." [Mail]

Silva: "I’m very happy to be at City and I would like to continue there for as long as possible."

Silva: "It obviously depends on my health, my quality on the pitch and if the club want me to stay."

Silva: "We did not win anything last year. The aim for the future is always to win titles, become champions of the Premier League and more."

Silva: "Guardiola is bringing players into the team and we need them."

David Silva on if City win the Champions League: "I’d retire. If I win the Champions League I’m retiring back here (Gran Canaria)." [Mail]

Silva: "I’m very happy to be at City and I would like to continue there for as long as possible."

Silva: "It obviously depends on my health, my quality on the pitch and if the club want me to stay."

Silva: "We did not win anything last year. The aim for the future is always to win titles, become champions of the Premier League and more."

Silva: "Guardiola is bringing players into the team and we need them."

Cheers Karen. Always doing good work I see.

How could he leave the utopia that is East Manchester, especially for a dump like that? He'd miss the occasional shower he sees in God's own city.

What a top top bloke. Hope he stays 5 more years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.