David Silva [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bertisbigbanana said:
looks like this guy doesn't take any sh!te. At around 1 min 30 secs into the interview on OS the interview asks him what his targets are for this season.

Silva: Bueno, como lo dicho antes. (good, as I have said before)

:D made me chuckle

Don't know the situation but I really hope he speaks some English or atleast has the will to learn. The experience for him and the team will be much better without the language barrier.

It's positive for the team moral if our increasing spanish speaking players are not isolated from the rest but can take part.
Do Yaya and Boateng speak any English?

Since bobbymanc hardly speaks it either maybe it doesn't matter...

zzz

analog blue said:
bertisbigbanana said:
looks like this guy doesn't take any sh!te. At around 1 min 30 secs into the interview on OS the interview asks him what his targets are for this season.

Don't know the situation but I really hope he speaks some English or atleast has the will to learn. The experience for him and the team will be much better without the language barrier.

It's positive for the team moral if our increasing spanish speaking players are not isolated from the rest but can take part.

zzz
Boateng and Toure both speak English and Mancini's English has improved a lot mate.

analog blue said:
bertisbigbanana said:

zzz

give him til the end of the week eh, he only just signed today. Bobby Manc's English is fine by the way, better than most of the posters on here (me included)

There is a light said:
I like the fact the price is not undisclosed so the media can't lie that we have paid a lot more for him. It's a fair price and we haven't been ripped off on this one just because we have the money.

Also Yaya's was revealed by Barca as 20 million-ish (24m euros), so that's two we have not been bullied on. both absolutely worth the price.

11+20+24=55 million

papers saying much more than that

BringBackSwales said:
analog blue said:

zzz

give him til the end of the week eh, he only just signed today. Bobby Manc's English is fine by the way, better than most of the posters on here (me included)

I didn't mean to offend bobby, it might look a bit that way so sorry about that.
My Enlish is far for good as I'm outlandish(!) so my mouth should prolly be shut, specially at this hour :)
Silva does come across like a bright lad and he'll surely find it in his own best intrerest to learn it.

I'm really tired and was babbling a bit and knew it... that's what the zzz was for.
Did my BM hours for today and deserve some sleep with good news in the morning about Schweini unable to resist our revolution.

zzz

We will use sign language:

You're doing well:
thumbsuplowres.jpg

You're not doing well:
kidmiddlefinger.jpg

Stop, games finished:
robertomancini.jpg

No problem at all =)

Carlos91 said:
What number shows this jersey?:

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Team%20News/2010%2011%20season/David%20Silva/EMP%20%20MCFC%20005%20%282%29.ashx?mh=450&mw=800" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Image ... 450&mw=800</a>
definitely no.21 (picture in the daily mail this morning)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.