David Silva not recognised by PFA members - again

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by HarrytheBlue, 14 Apr 2017.

1. Barcon

Barcon

I knew it was some clown. Absolute joke.

2. Pete Campbell

Pete Campbell

It astonishes me that David wasn't included and it boggles the mind that he never has been. Definitely our player of the season and like many say, the best player to ever pull on our shirt.

3. lancs blue

lancs blue

For me the biggest farce with the PFA awards is that the most consistent PL striker over the past 6 seasons hasn't made their Team of the Year even once. It's insane, weve had quite a number of players in the TOTY but never Sergio.

4. citizenyank76

citizenyank76

It really sucks that Merlin doesn't get more recognition. The real hard core footy fans know who he is but I have a feeling he should be having much more acclaim. Good thing he has a such a prominent role on Spain's national team.

5. YaYa's Left Peg

YaYa's Left Peg

David didn't make the PFA team of the year that's just been announced either - neither did any other City player for that matter!

Quell surprise!

6. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

Might of had him ahead of Mane but that's at a push, others you can't really argue with.

7. Churchlawtonblue

Churchlawtonblue

Shows how thick the majority of footballers are. Just read the media hype. Pretty pathetic really.

8. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

Lads in fairness none of our players deserve it this year. We've been too inconsistent.

David is an absolute legend and in other years I'd have beaten this drum, but the only player we have who has been consistently great has been Sane, and that's only since Dec.

9. YaYa's Left Peg

YaYa's Left Peg

Not even KDB who has had more assists than anyone in the league, in fact equal with Messi I believe?

When our own fans think more of other teams players than their own, then I suppose it is no surprise that we never get anyone in the PFA toty!

10. Millwallawayveteran1988

Millwallawayveteran1988

Agree.

Silva has had a good season but not spectacular and Kun whilst scoring lots has missed 7 games through suspension and was benched for 3.