David Silva not recognised by PFA members - again

Premier League assists since 2010: 1. David Silva (63) 2. Wayne Rooney (51) 3. Juan Mata (43) - Cesc Fabregas (43) 5. Mesut Özil (39)

Premier League assists since 2010: 1. David Silva (63) 2. Wayne Rooney (51) 3. Juan Mata (43) - Cesc Fabregas (43) 5. Mesut Özil (39)

See, the way it works is, the only reason Silva has assists is because he has Sergio to score goals, and the only reason Kun scores goals is because he has Silva to provide him assists. So they cancel each other out. Obviously neither of them are really that talented.

Kidding aside, Silva's an absolute joy to watch and I try to remind myself of how lucky I am to get to see him play. Fuck the PFA POTY, YPOTY and MOTY.

Silva is a great player but that is as pointless a comparison as can be found.

spot and like i said david silva is the best midfield player by a mile in the premier league and the only down side to his game is the blue shirt we wear

As someone else has alluded to it is the players themselves who vote for this award. There is no shortlisting. What response are people expecting from writing a letter to Gordon Taylor?

See, the way it works is, the only reason Silva has assists is because he has Sergio to score goals, and the only reason Kun scores goals is because he has Silva to provide him assists. So they cancel each other out. Obviously neither of them are really that talented.

Kidding aside, Silva's an absolute joy to watch and I try to remind myself of how lucky I am to get to see him play. Fuck the PFA POTY, YPOTY and MOTY.

Really don't give a f--- who they pick, ever since we became a successful super club we've been ignored for every major honour only team (twice) that the Manager of the year didn't go to the premier league winners. Pellas won two trophies in his first year and was the first foreign manager to win the league in his first season ! Bobby Manc delivered our first title since 1968 and Pardew who finished 5th with Newcastle won it. Would love a new super league to be formed and both UEFA and the EPL can f--- off . Sick to death of our players given suspensions when Chelski, Rags and Spuds have no action taken for similar offences, Rojo committed two out of control serious foul play tackles in two consecutive games a got one booking, Costa kicks outs and nails Kompany and nothing happens, but there's no agenda, yeh right.

Give him a red shirt and they will wank non stop.
Unfortunately he wears blue and they can fuck right off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.