David Silva - official statement

Just shared on his Instagram that he now has a son who was born preterm and is fighting day by day. Really hope all goes well, he deserves a happy family!
Puts it all into perspective - football is just a game.

Family is so much more important.

Wishing all the best for David, his son, and his family.

maybe we can do some sort of banner/presentation in support of Dave? Something that's a show of solidarity more than anything rather than pre-empting the outcome, though getting little kids versions of the City, Spain and Las Palmas shirts with "Mateo 21" on the back did cross my mind.

I can't believe he has come back and played as well as he did last night with all the stress he has been under. He is a tough and great man.

I hope his son gets stronger each day.

Had a lump in my throat reading his statement.
Hope all goes well for all concerned and congratulations on the birth of your son.

Yeah, I figured this was going to come to light soon as Pep referred to it as family related whereas previously the responses were more cryptic.

Can't imagine what he & his family must be going through

Never have I been in awe of a player like this man.

Performing like he did last night with the knowledge of what his missus and little son Is going through is nothing short of amazing.

Maybe playing gives him a release from the reality at home ? Who knows.

God bless you and your family David. I will pray that your son wins his fight.

Remembering also, when this 1st broke, the class of KDB signing 21 to the camera.

Fair play to the entire club by keeping David’s wishes by not revealing what the issue was.

Togetherness personified.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.