David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 5 Sep 2017.

1. He loves apple crumble and cream so it's a start.

2. Plays By Sense Of Smell

Plays By Sense Of Smell

Unfortunately today's culture of rewarding failure means he will likely never be sh*t enough to have a full set.

3. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    They'll have to start by moving Gran Canaria from the Atlantic to the Mediterranean to do that!

4. karen7

karen7

Pep Guardiola on David Silva: "When he can finally sign the contract, we'll be very happy. What he's done for the club will be written in the history books in the future and I hope he'll continue for the next years."

Pep on Silva: "The club need players who’ve played here for a long time to help players like Phil Foden in the future."

Pep on Silva: "I admire him a lot. He perfectly suits Spanish football, but here with the speed and the weather, the wind and the tough conditions, he has survived for a long time."

Pep on Silva: "I like guys who are strong and want to play, but I like more the guys who are not afraid to play all the time and with David you have that a lot."

5. Pablo1

Pablo1

Pep knows the score.

6. br88

br88

It's brilliant that Silva can pass on all his experience and know how to Foden and Diaz.

7. BJL_City

BJL_City

shameful his lack of recognition, even if KDB is the better player, come end of the season he deserves to pick up the plaudits and awards for his service.

Wish he would start bloody finishing, scored 1 of 27 shots this season. Come on Dave.

8. The most beautiful, wonderful, football brain to have ever graced a football pitch in this country.

Had he played for Barca or Real he’d be talked of in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo the world over.

An absolute fucking genius.

9. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

That's right, man; I got in
    Very well said, SR.

10. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Indeed