David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

well as someone who idolised colin bell and at the risk of being ridiculed i can say that david silva is the best player i have ever seen at city.

The most beautiful, wonderful, football brain to have ever graced a football pitch in this country.

Had he played for Barca or Real he’d be talked of in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo the world over.

An absolute fucking genius.

Absolutely nailed it.

well as someone who idolised colin bell and at the risk of being ridiculed i can say that david silva is the best player i have ever seen at city.

I loved to watch Colin Bell but the game has changed since his day and its hard to effectively compare different eras but for my money David Silva is streets ahead.

Best player of the premier league era - without doubt. Just ahead of Yaya. Both largely ignored by the media - I wonder why?

Great news that he’ll be extending his contract. Not sure I’m prepared for life without David Silva just yet.

The most beautiful, wonderful, football brain to have ever graced a football pitch in this country.

Had he played for Barca or Real he’d be talked of in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo the world over.

An absolute fucking genius.

I loved to watch Colin Bell but the game has changed since his day and its hard to effectively compare different eras but for my money David Silva is streets ahead.

Agree 100% I also saw Colin and a totally different player than David but, give a choice Id choose David. We never saw the best of Colin as he was cut down as he was approaching what would have been his prime. I would also guess that he would have played until he was 40 as he was so fit

Think he would have been if he had scored more goals

I think his lack of goals in the big games is the one reason why the Spanish elite have rarely shown much interest.
Yes, he scores regularly for Spain, but he also freezes on occasions.

That doesn't mean I don't rate him. I just feel that he's not quite in the top bracket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.