David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

In an ideal world he would be teaching the next batch of magicians but as a Spanish multimillionare with 10 yrs of piss and rain falling on his swollen ankles who could ever deny his right to sit on a wonderful sandy beach feet up sipping a cocktail.

David always used to talk about it but as it gets nearer he says he wouldn't want to let his fellow Gran Canarians watch him & think he's past it.

He is humble and wouldn't be arrogant enough now to think Las Palmas would even want him aged 34/35.

He may decide to bow out after leaving City hopefully with a CL winners medal to complete his set.

He is looking forward to going home to Arguineguin for the sun & family life...he's a simple guy. In the meantime he is fully committed to us and thriving under Pep. He really does love the club & the 10 years thing fills him with pride. I am proud to say I have wound him up for a couple of years now about the 10 years = Legend/Colin Bell status

I have already nominated myself as the testimonial party organiser

Can I come?!!

Blue white - how does he enjoy living in Manchester? Has he made many mates?

Great to hear how much he loves the club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.