David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

I accept that, and to me it's a shame, my original point was a reply to the point (not by you btw) that David cannot be considered in the most elite player catergory because of his champs league record, which I think the domestic league trumps as that's the more competative and of a seasons number of games

Some right shite players have won the champions league and domestic leagues and realy using any to judge how good a player is is squewed, but I would say the league is a better barometer.

Never understood this argument in a team sport game. By that logic Wiltord, Yorke and Gudjohnson are better strikers than Shearer.

Absolutely fantastic news. Let's hope we spend the next two years winning him the bucket load of honours this awesomely talented, humble, man truely deserves

Last edited:
As well as an extended contract Dave should recieve a Balotelli chicken hat to keep his shaven head warm this winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.