David Silva signs one year contract extension(p33)

He should only get this extension on the proviso that he grows his hair again.

Them pirouettes don't look half as impressive without the flowing locks.

He doesn't rely on pace has incredible vision and looks after himself so he could play for another 8 years. 3 years with us and 5 with Las Palmas.

I don't think anyone can come close to Ged Brennan

Ged - a legend in his own lunch time. I remember when we signed him from (I think it was Tranmere) I had to look him up - I'd never heard of him and I remember quickly thinking that I wished that was still the case.

According to The Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...p/Man-City-tie-David-Silva-opening-talks.html

Hopefully it's true. It'd see him being at City for ten years, and thus eligible for a testimonial.
+1
D. SIlva is still a huge player for our side. It makes perfect sense that we'd want him in our side next year.

Edit - didn't realize that his contract runs until 2019 - at which point I guess he'd be 33 - my sentiment is that I'd love to extend his contract. But at 31+ it's iffy - maybe see how he does in a year's time.

Last edited:
His contract is until 30.6.2019, so why sign new contract now ?
He probably sees playing his days out here and this a is a gesture on our part to say "you stay as long as you like my lord".

I still can't believe we have had David Silva in his best years and 10 of them at that, the best player i have ever seen in a City top bar none, sorry Kinky but he is better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.